Name:
Location: MO

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Man Hug

A friend of mine showed me this video that describes the complexity of giving and receiving an appropriate man-to-man hug. It is well done and hits all the most important points, and throughout all this it remains quite funny. Which is extremely important when dealing with such questionable behavior. We don't want to be homophobic but if we embrace (no pun intended) a too liberal usage of this particular display of affection then we run the risk of really looking like a homo indeed. Neither of which are that appealing. This video gives a great guide to how to ride that fence. Enjoy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdWApwbudQ

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Sauder said...

That was hilarious!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy you are probably the funniest guy I have ever met. What makes you so funny? Where does it come from, and can I get some of it? Did you attain those "funnies" during one of your trips or were you born with them? I'm dying to know because I have a really important interview coming up and would like to impress them and I think the only way to do that is to make them laugh the way you seem to make people laugh. I'm laughing right now just thinking of what you might say next . . . hahahahahahahahaaaaa. See it's almost infective.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that's actually funny that you asked. I was born with a unique gene that is not denim. It really looks more like a spiral ladder and it allows me to say anything and by those very sound vibrations they transform whatever your attitude is to what I am saying to what I want that attitude to be. I generally go for laughter, but occasionally I mix it up with some other reactions. I like to laugh at things I think are funny and that is usually whatever it is I'm thinking or talking about therefore I try, and succeed, in getting others to laugh as well. It's easy I'll give you the helical structure sometime, or you can snag it from one of the many hairs that are quickly falling from my head.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home