Name:
Location: MO

Friday, January 06, 2006

ALL CAPS

I heard a pastor talking about using the all caps in writing (when else would you use them?). And in reading the all caps you are to render that as yelling. Whatever happened to the exclamation point! I thought that punctuation taught us that that is a way to typing a yell! (Boy, that was a lot of that's in that last sentence). And I thought that the more exlamation points you used the more expressive you were trying to be in your writing!! I have read that if you use multiples of exclamation points you should only use odd numbers of them as that is the best, or most appropriate way of displaying them!!! I would hate to think I have to learn new rules of writing with the addition of the all caps stuff!!!!! I don’t think I use the exclamation point often enough as it is!!!!!!! DO YOU!!!!!!!!! I DIDN’T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I’M STARTING TO LOSE MY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like! I thought that !exclamation! points were only used by junior high girls! You mean that it's for siginifying yelling?!?!!! wow!!!
well, like, *gigles*, see you soon!!!!! Hugs!!!!!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home