Name:
Location: MO

Monday, January 16, 2006

Condiment Guy

I realize that I’m not funny, originally. Meaning I don’t come up with some great original jokes, but I’m good at tagging along. Actually, I think that is when I’m most funny. I was once introduced this way, “Dad, here’s Tracy the funniest man I know. Go ahead Tracy say something funny.” Now, that is a tough spot to be in and as expected I did something funny. But notice I didn’t say anything funny I just added to the body language that was already there.

So all that to say I think I can make a good sandwich better but I don’t make good sandwiches on my own. I’m like the condiment guy. I can make a plain old hamburger really tasty and satisfying. I think the best time is when I’m with someone who has a similar sense of humor and we just keep tagging along with where the last guy took the joke. My roommate J.B. and I do this all the time and we have abs of steel and not enough towels to mop up all the tears. It is just a good time and I think Proverbs says it is good for the bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home